PDA

View Full Version : Request: Edifícios Brisa, Coral, Ondas - Riviera de São Lourenço

M.K.
Feb 9, 2007, 8:44 PM
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION FOR THESE BUILDINGS AS IT IS VERY PRECISE, THANKS

Building Request Form EDIFÍCIO BRISA

------------------------
Official sources: www.peninsuladesaolourenco.com.br
Unofficial sources:

Building Name: Edifício Brisa
Native Name:
Other Names:
Address: Rua Macário Antunes Pinto - Jardim São Lourenço - Rodovia Rio Santos Km 209
City: Riviera de São Lourenço
Postal Code:
State/Province: Guarujá - SP
Official Building Website URL: http://www.peninsuladesaolourenco.com.br/
Skyscrapers.com (Emporis.info) URL:
Architect: Isabel Duprat Arquitetura Paisagística & Ricardo Julião
Interesting Facts/Records (in own words): Apartments with 3 and 4 rooms with 153m2 to 234m2 each

Heights--

PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES FOR HEIGHTS, OTHERWISE WE WILL ASSUME THEY ARE ESTIMATES.
- antenna:
- spire:
- roof: 38,5m
- top floor:
- other heights:

Current Building Status (Built, Proposed, Canceled, Destroyed, etc...): Proposed

Construction Dates--
- started: 2008
- finished: 2010
- destroyed:

Above ground floors: 11
Below ground floors:
Floor-to-floor height:
Gross Floor area:
Elevator count: 2
Unit count: 22

Structure Type(s): Highrise
Building Use(s): Residential
Building Style(s): Modern
Building Materials: Brick, concrete, Glass
------------------------

Building Request Form EDIFÍCIO CORAL

------------------------
Unofficial sources:

Building Name: Edifício Coral
Native Name:
Other Names:
Address: Rua Macário Antunes Pinto - Jardim São Lourenço - Rodovia Rio Santos Km 209
Postal Code:
Interesting Facts/Records (in own words): Apartments with 3 and 4 rooms with 153m2 to 234m2 each

Heights--

PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES FOR HEIGHTS, OTHERWISE WE WILL ASSUME THEY ARE ESTIMATES.
- antenna:
- spire:
- top floor:
- other heights:

Current Building Status (Built, Proposed, Canceled, Destroyed, etc...): Proposed

Construction Dates--
- destroyed:

Below ground floors:
Floor-to-floor height:
Gross Floor area:
Elevator count: 4
Unit count: 44

------------------------
Building Request Form EDIFÍCIO ONDAS

------------------------
Unofficial sources:

Building Name: Edifício Ondas
Native Name:
Other Names:
Postal Code:

Heights--

- antenna:
- spire:
- top floor:
- other heights:

Construction Dates--
- destroyed:

Below ground floors:
Floor-to-floor height:
Gross Floor area:
Elevator count: 4
Unit count: 44

------------------------

City Request Form

------------------------
City Name: Riviera de São Lourenço
Native Name: Riviera de Sao Lourenço
State/Province: Guarujá - São Paulo
Population: 305.171
Population Source & Year: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaruj%C3%A1 Wikipedia 2006
------------------------

LMich
Feb 12, 2007, 7:20 AM
It appears that Guarujá is the municipality, here, and that Riviera de São Lourenço is simply a neighborhood/location within Guaruja.

Question:

I added just the first one, because the source you gave me didn't show ANY information. Not the height, not the year of start and completion, not the number of floors, NOTHING. So, what is the source for the information?

M.K.
Feb 15, 2007, 3:33 PM
It is true. Gurarujá is the municipality and Riviera de São Lourenço ist other coastside municipality without indepedency in terms of law, it is a natural reserve that belongs to other municipality. It is why I request Riviera de São Lourenço with Gurarujá data.
I based in a magazine that had information about that Buildings launch to be sold and more information was given, even with the page of the buildings with photos where you can take more information about floors count from picutres. The magazine calls `Guia do imóvel`with website www.guiaqualimovel.com.br So please include the other ones.:worship:

LMich
Feb 16, 2007, 1:28 AM
You need to find me the exact link to the information. It is not the responsibility of editors to search through magazines to find data. That is your responsibility.

LMich
Feb 20, 2007, 5:40 AM
R@ptor, or any other editors reading this, you can add these structures if you'd like. I don't add structures without a source(s) where I can check the credibility of the posted. I think that's just one of the most basic things one can offer when adding a request.

M.K.
Feb 20, 2007, 12:53 PM
LMich,

I included those buildings based in a magazine from Qual Imovel January edition 2007 in my hands, so the source in internet could differ updated from what it is already done in magazine. I did not look for the launch bldg in the website as I based the information from the magazine I got. As you need a source in internet I put the website for you as reference, because you are not near me to showing the pages in magazine. It is upt to you if you want to include those bldgs, even they would be reality soon. I feel sad not being an editor yet to include buildings I know by my own, avoiding discussions here. But that action depends on you and Dylan also. :(

LMich
Feb 20, 2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for finally explaining that. If you're posting information from an article, you must include the name of the publication, and the date and author.