PDA

View Full Version : Heights of Milwaukee Buildings normal and secure

DragonTalesFan
Sep 22, 2003, 11:57 PM
i went to the Municipal Building in Downtown Milwaukee and i couldn't get the heights of the secure Buildings because of a Police Officer Stopped me from getting the secure Buildings heights how do you guys deal with secure Buildings heights in your cities i'm just curious because i can't get their heights if somebody can get the rest of the heights of the Milwaukee Buildings i can design them

LMich
Sep 23, 2003, 12:07 AM
You know, the easiest way I've been able to get heights is to email a tenent in the building in question and ask them to forward my message to the building manager. More often than not they will and I'll get my answer, or they will do the research themselves sometimes! I actually got a new building height for my city today, by just doing this method.

The key is to let them knew clearly and consicely that your requesting the heights for hobby purposes or for a project. They are usually more than willing to help you.

Buck
Sep 23, 2003, 12:14 AM
Also, if it is a hotel, you can go to the hotel's official website and email the hotel manager or someone in authority at the hotel and oftentimes they will tell you how tall the hotel is.

DragonTalesFan
Sep 23, 2003, 12:26 AM
can you please help me find some tenant websites where i can email them or can i call the Building and see if they have the heights because i'm not sure how i can do it i went to the city development Building three to 5 times but i did find a height for cathedral Place but the other Buildings i found no luck

DragonTalesFan
Sep 23, 2003, 12:30 AM
what if it's a Hospital Building Government Building School Bank because those are the ones i can't get Buck Mcallister even though i have tried hard but i don't know how to get past those Buildings