PDA

View Full Version : New Moderators

M II A II R II K
May 11, 2008, 5:56 PM
ok viperpaul22 and Sathyalal have been added as moderators.

But not official moderators just limited moderators. They can edit and delete posts, move threads, have access to the trash and moderators forums.

Instead of Private Messaging me you can private message them from now on. If they have any problems or requests for discipline they can post a thread in the moderators section and our entire moderation team can deal with it collectively.

At least under this setup any disciplinary action can be trusted to be warranted and unbiased since it will be handled by our moderation team directly.

Sathyalal
May 12, 2008, 5:19 AM
Hi Admin,
Thanks for the fair decision. I hope myself and viperpaul can create more trust and co-operation between the forumers in SSP. Your help and support is appreciated in advance.
Thanks & Regards,
Sathya

ok viperpaul22 and Sathyalal have been added as moderators.

But not official moderators just limited moderators. They can edit and delete posts, move threads, have access to the trash and moderators forums.

Instead of Private Messaging me you can private message them from now on. If they have any problems or requests for discipline they can post a thread in the moderators section and our entire moderation team can deal with it collectively.

At least under this setup any disciplinary action can be trusted to be warranted and unbiased since it will be handled by our moderation team directly.

sudheeshnairs
May 12, 2008, 7:14 AM
:previous: Best wishes to sathyalal and viperpaul..I know both guys personally too, hope they would be doing a nice job:)

viperpaul22
May 12, 2008, 9:29 PM
Thank You admin. I can assure you that Sathya and myself will do our best.

suncity
May 21, 2008, 2:39 AM
Congratulations to the two new moderators!

Wishing you guys all the best.