PDA

View Full Version : Treyton SU city (No pics yet) questions: 1975

Plokoon11
Feb 14, 2010, 9:14 PM
I want to start a new city, but I'm not quite sure how to start one, I want to get the buildings measured right, and the right lengths for streets. How wide are streets in feet? How tall is a floor of a building? And where do you get these wonderful textures. I am ust to using sketchup for custom scenery design in Rollercoaster tycoon 3 and other random cities that I made. But I want this to be detailed.

1975: Treyton a midsized city in the upper states hits a development boom benchmark, the first one it has seen ever. City officials and Mayor suggest this could change the city big time. Proposals and other ideas are up in the air, some are approved and will be under construction in no time.

Duffstuff129
Feb 15, 2010, 4:24 PM
I want to start a new city, but I'm not quite sure how to start one, I want to get the buildings measured right, and the right lengths for streets. How wide are streets in feet? How tall is a floor of a building? And where do you get these wonderful textures. I am ust to using sketchup for custom scenery design in Rollercoaster tycoon 3 and other random cities that I made. But I want this to be detailed.

1975: Treyton a midsized city in the upper states hits a development boom benchmark, the first one it has seen ever. City officials and Mayor suggest this could change the city big time. Proposals and other ideas are up in the air, some are approved and will be under construction in no time.

Welcome to the Sketchup Forum.

But really, learn to Google.

Plokoon11
Feb 15, 2010, 5:49 PM
Thats what I ended up doing.