PDA

View Full Version : buildingID=67241 'brugges'

roy
Apr 4, 2013, 9:01 PM
This building is 65 meters tall not counting the antennas of mobistar and proximus (and some other network providers).

Also the 16th floor is just one room for the 'top meetings'. (verry nice view of the city)

Used to be a 850 bed main building 'bedhouse' of 14 floors and an 7 floor 'medical-technical' front building where they treat patients.
the number of beds has shrunk over the years with more luxurious rooms instead. ($$)

and i dont believe 1978 was the real opening date, maybe the official one, but it was up and running before that..

hope this info is of use,
An employee of that building

Tim B
Apr 6, 2013, 9:23 PM
This building is 65 meters tall not counting the antennas of mobistar and proximus (and some other network providers).

Also the 16th floor is just one room for the 'top meetings'. (verry nice view of the city)

Used to be a 850 bed main building 'bedhouse' of 14 floors and an 7 floor 'medical-technical' front building where they treat patients.
the number of beds has shrunk over the years with more luxurious rooms instead. ($$)

and i dont believe 1978 was the real opening date, maybe the official one, but it was up and running before that..

hope this info is of use,
An employee of that building

I will make some changes to the entry. As with many large hospital complexes, parts were operational well before the official opening. But the entry says 1977 so what's the problem?
Where do you find the 65 meters? Is this an official source from a building plan?

thank you nevertheless