PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the Diagram Database

knarfor
Dec 16, 2003, 5:37 PM
I've just encountered a problem when I try to update the heights of buildings.

If I try to edit the heights of any building and that building happens to have comments entered in with any of the heights, the heights will not update in the editing page or on the building page. They will only update in the diagram.

Has anyone else encountered any problems like this?

I have similar problems when I try to update my profile. I erased a line about the Time Warner Center in my profile text and hit submit. My profile page did not update with the change. Instead, it stayed exactly the same. The updated text, however, stays in the little box I used to edit the profile text.

edit:

I just got my profile to update. I had to erase all of the text, hit submit, then edit my profile again, and enter all of the text. Now that I did that, it works normally.

coth
Dec 17, 2003, 6:31 AM
clear browser cache

Kelvin
Dec 18, 2003, 12:13 PM
Hmmm...

I am having a similar problem. I am trying to enter a comment in the Ed's comment box, but after I hit "Submit" the screen refreshes but without my changes :??:

I'm trying to let Atlantica know that the diagram needs transparency, but like I say, I can't get that info to stick in the comments box...

http://skyscraperpage.com/edit/drawing/?20435

Dylan Leblanc
Dec 19, 2003, 4:52 AM
These problems are probably because of the update errors I was mentioning in the other thread. I have fixed the profile errors, and will get the the heigts now.

Dylan Leblanc
Dec 19, 2003, 9:46 AM
All fixed

knarfor
Dec 19, 2003, 5:27 PM
Thanks.