SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?f=643)
-   -   2018 Phoenix Project Rundown Thread (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=231495)

RonnieFoos Jan 15, 2018 7:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASUSunDevil (Post 8045168)
I'll be the contrarian to this opinion.

Biggus may have a good idea at this point. I posted on the Derby thread that the Derby website has been down since at least Friday....maybe earlier. It is still down, so not sure what is happening.

It's a shame really. I think Derby could have built without a GPLET. They may have missed the bandwagon if they don't build like right now.

biggus diggus Jan 15, 2018 8:24 PM

As fawd said in another thread, anyone who hasn't started building already is almost certainly not going to.

fawd Jan 15, 2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus diggus (Post 8047819)
As fawd said in another thread, anyone who hasn't started building already is almost certainly not going to.

Anyone whom doesn't have a project already in development****

We still have a couple more cranes to go up in 2018.

biggus diggus Jan 15, 2018 10:38 PM

That's what I mean...

nickw252 Feb 9, 2018 4:40 AM

I know this is very preliminary, but do you want to add: the pre-application for 14-story, 198 unit project at 3rd Ave./Fillmore, 601 N. 3rd Ave., given name "Aspire Fillmore Apartments". Applicant is CCBG Architects.

biggus diggus Feb 14, 2018 10:48 PM

Added Urban Living on Fillmore since a building permit has been issued. If anyone can provide a link to more info or renderings I'd like to add that as well.

fawd Feb 17, 2018 9:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus diggus (Post 8085909)
Added Urban Living on Fillmore since a building permit has been issued. If anyone can provide a link to more info or renderings I'd like to add that as well.

Just wanted to say thanks for starting/maintaining this thread, Biggus!

biggus diggus Mar 1, 2018 4:50 PM

Updated to include The Fillmore even though this is subject to change and likely to change.

biggus diggus Apr 3, 2018 1:04 AM

Added new Collier Center condominium building.

Eventually we are going to be able to look back on this to see how many seemingly serious proposals never panned out. :shrug:

Obadno Apr 3, 2018 1:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus diggus (Post 8140997)
Added new Collier Center condominium building.

Eventually we are going to be able to look back on this to see how many seemingly serious proposals never panned out. :shrug:

You should update the palm court tower with the new design

biggus diggus Apr 3, 2018 9:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obadno (Post 8141003)
You should update the palm court tower with the new design

I "should" huh?

Please don't give me commands, son. I'm trying to do this for everyone's benefit and a little attempt at geniality would be appreciated.

:cheers:

combusean Apr 4, 2018 1:47 AM

Geniality? How about you find your place and follow orders when they're given to you?

*readies the banhammer*

j/k, this thread is awesome. Thanks bd.

I'm watching you tho. ;)

biggus diggus Apr 23, 2018 8:36 PM

Updated with Central and Columbus site.

biggus diggus Jun 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Updated a couple of renderings, anything missing?

RonnieFoos Jun 20, 2018 6:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus diggus (Post 8227418)
Updated a couple of renderings, anything missing?

Probably should add Kenect Phoenix on there. It is due to break ground any time. Problem is, I am not sure if the Kenect project is considered Central Park East any longer. Maybe someone can clarify?

biggus diggus Jun 20, 2018 6:03 PM

PM me a rendering if you have one and I'll change it.

Obadno Jun 20, 2018 6:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonnieFoos (Post 8227424)
Probably should add Kenect Phoenix on there. It is due to break ground any time. Problem is, I am not sure if the Kenect project is considered Central Park East any longer. Maybe someone can clarify?

It looks to me that the name is Kennect. OCPE was the original name form years ago I don't think this new high-rise ever had an official name.

biggus diggus Jun 20, 2018 6:38 PM

The permit that was posted in the thread about that lot reads "Kenect Phoenix"

RonnieFoos Jun 20, 2018 7:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obadno (Post 8227493)
It looks to me that the name is Kennect. OCPE was the original name form years ago I don't think this new high-rise ever had an official name.

It is named Kenect Phoenix. That is what it is listed as in the Phoenix permits and also the dozen or so articles in the last couple of weeks. The developer has several other Kenect developments going including Kenect Chicago, Kenect Denver and Kenect Nashville.

Classical in Phoenix Jun 20, 2018 7:53 PM

I don't know if we have renderings on it, but the project at Central south of Bosa donuts, and there is also 3rd St and Earl.