SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?f=643)
-   -   Colliers Center/Hines Tower (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=236541)

ASU Diablo Nov 2, 2018 9:51 PM

Colliers Center/Hines Tower
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Obadno (Post 8366518)
Going all out on the Press Releases, I think we should make a thread for it.

The View heading Eastbound on Jefferson will look great with the stair stepping buildings that are also fanning out across the street with the curve out by the convention center.

this also leads me into thinking they might be serious about redeveloping the south convention center which would be HUGE, hopefully they cut that block into 3 or 4 blocks and have multiple towers, maybe even some decent sized office buildings?

https://azbigmedia.com/hines-will-bu...ntown-phoenix/

https://azbigmedia.com/wp-content/up...8/11/Hines.jpg

Classical in Phoenix Nov 2, 2018 11:52 PM

Anyone know how many stories the Bank of America building is?

LocoPhoenician Nov 3, 2018 1:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classical in Phoenix (Post 8366722)
Anyone know how many stories the Bank of America building is?

I work in colliers center and it's 24 stories it will interesting watch the tower go up. Also on a side note Tommy Pastrami is gone and there is something going in on the corner space I wonder what's going in.

ASU Diablo Nov 3, 2018 1:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocoPhoenician (Post 8366815)
I work in colliers center and it's 24 stories it will interesting watch the tower go up. Also on a side note Tommy Pastrami is gone and there is something going in on the corner space I wonder what's going in.

I noticed the corner space this afternoon too!

PHXFlyer11 Nov 3, 2018 2:04 AM

Gonna be awesome! Block 23 is already making such an impact. I can’t see the Suns moving anywhere other than where they are or in the S. Convention center site.

Either way, that center should be torn down. Everything else around it is just so alive.

Work a new public and private sea on that site for a new arena with a hotel and some convention space and call it a day. Hell, I’m fine with even giving the developer the land where the current arena is to allow them to develop another mixed use project.

RonnieFoos Nov 3, 2018 1:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocoPhoenician (Post 8366815)
I work in colliers center and it's 24 stories it will interesting watch the tower go up. Also on a side note Tommy Pastrami is gone and there is something going in on the corner space I wonder what's going in.

Even though they are similar floor counts, the new tower will be significantly shorter than BoA due to the difference in floor plate height of office vs residential. The new tower will probably be about 280'ish...give or take.

nickw252 Nov 4, 2018 3:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonnieFoos (Post 8367111)
Even though they are similar floor counts, the new tower will be significantly shorter than BoA due to the difference in floor plate height of office vs residential. The new tower will probably be about 280'ish...give or take.

I’m not sure how accurate that picture is, but if you count the floors it’s 25 floors on top of the 2 floor pedestal (with high floor plates). If that’s the case it should top out the building around 310+ feet.

RonnieFoos Nov 4, 2018 6:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickw252 (Post 8367977)
I’m not sure how accurate that picture is, but if you count the floors it’s 25 floors on top of the 2 floor pedestal (with high floor plates). If that’s the case it should top out the building around 310+ feet.

If the rendering is to scale with BoA, it is much shorter. All you have to do is follow the top floor perspective by drawing a straight line along the roof and follow it to BoA. It comes out well below BoA's height. Now if the rendering is not to scale with BoA and the floor plates are larger, then who knows. The 1st to floors will add some height, but only by 10' or so.

Edit: I just went back and counted the floors in the rendering. Why am I coming up with 28 floors counting the roof feature??

LocoPhoenician Nov 7, 2018 4:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASU Diablo (Post 8366860)
I noticed the corner space this afternoon too!

Based on the green liquor license sign it's going to be a Taco Bell Cantina.

Sun Belt Nov 7, 2018 4:56 PM

Is Stoudemire's still there?

Obadno Nov 7, 2018 5:06 PM

Taco Bell Cantina- Is that one of those fabled Taco bell's that sells alchohol??

Stodimiers- I dont think so.

Phxguy Nov 7, 2018 5:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obadno (Post 8371698)
Taco Bell Cantina- Is that one of those fabled Taco bell's that sells alchohol??

Stodimiers- I dont think so.

Impressive! It IS one of the fabled Taco Bell’s that sells alcohol. I’ve been to the one on the Strip in Vegas and it’s draws quite the crowd.

LocoPhoenician Nov 7, 2018 5:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obadno (Post 8371698)
Taco Bell Cantina- Is that one of those fabled Taco bell's that sells alchohol??

Stodimiers- I dont think so.

No it's The Park now.

TJPHXskyscraperfan Nov 8, 2018 2:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Belt (Post 8371677)
Is Stoudemire's still there?


When's the last time you been Downtown.lol. Stoudemire's closed when he left the Suns, think it was even something else for a short time then it turned into The Park last year.

ASU Diablo Nov 8, 2018 3:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJPHXskyscraperfan (Post 8372457)
When's the last time you been Downtown.lol. Stoudemire's closed when he left the Suns, think it was even something else for a short time then it turned into The Park last year.

Yeah since 2010 lol

Sunsfan87 Mar 8, 2019 1:14 AM

Plan Review submitted
 
Looks like a plan review was submitted for the Hines Tower. The project number they are using looks to be the original project number for Collier Center when it was built.

Also, in the latest AZRE magazine, they refer to the Hines Tower as "24 Jefferson". I don't know if I have heard that one before. Here is the link on page 14 of the magazine. https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7886/...993a1fe1_b.jpg

Here is the plan review:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7835/...32c176bc_z.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.