SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/index.php)
-   Diagrams (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   steamboy's city diagrams (http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=186794)

steamboy Nov 23, 2010 7:22 PM

steamboy's city diagrams
 
I drew 104 diagrams for Kaohsiung .
I spend about 6 weeks to completed them.
this is my first try to collect all the city diagram in one pic.
I hope u can like it. and...
you can find more Taiwan in this pic. :)


http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5090/...64836dca_b.jpg
Flickr 上 steamboy76112kaoshung-dia

Skyscraper Sebastian Nov 23, 2010 8:33 PM

Impressive
 
Very impressive, Steamboy. Though you're not the only one that likes to draw tons of buildings of one city. I like to draw buildings in New York, San Jose, and Laughlin while Koops65 likes to draw Toronto.

vpauzuolis Nov 23, 2010 9:31 PM

very nice, steamboy

steamboy Nov 24, 2010 5:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vpauzuolis (Post 5067068)
very nice, steamboy

thank u :)

steamboy Nov 24, 2010 5:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyscraper Sebastian (Post 5066965)
Very impressive, Steamboy. Though you're not the only one that likes to draw tons of buildings of one city. I like to draw buildings in New York, San Jose, and Laughlin while Koops65 likes to draw Toronto.

my goal is draw tons of buildings of taiwan's city :cool:

Skyscraper Sebastian Nov 24, 2010 5:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steamboy (Post 5068119)
my goal is draw tons of buildings of taiwan's city

I see you drew 22 drawings in Taiwan, Taiwan is the next city to take over. I think you would do a good job on the Taipei 101.

Even though you drew a lot of drawings of Kaohsiung, one building you forgot is the Tuntex 85 Sky Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Kaohsiung.

With all these suggestions, your drawings are amazing and you are definitely one of the top 10 illustrators.

steamboy Nov 24, 2010 7:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyscraper Sebastian (Post 5068141)
I see you drew 22 drawings in Taiwan, Taiwan is the next city to take over. I think you would do a good job on the Taipei 101.

Even though you drew a lot of drawings of Kaohsiung, one building you forgot is the Tuntex 85 Sky Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Kaohsiung.

With all these suggestions, your drawings are amazing and you are definitely one of the top 10 illustrators.

haha~~ tell u a secret
I hate an architect call G.Y. Lee
even though he is the Most famous architect in taiwan:slob:
but I really don't love his buildings
so I also don't want to draw his building"s diagrams
including Tuntex 85 and Taipei 101

Dylan Leblanc Nov 24, 2010 7:13 PM

hey look, here's a link to your Kaohsiung diagram - http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=48959511

oh, in the image you created for your Kaohsiung diagram, the URL you gave won't actually work because the "?CITYID=11" part needs to be in lowercase like this "?cityID=11"

but good work anyways! you are one of our most active illustrators. :)

skyscraper meghan Nov 24, 2010 8:50 PM

My brother Skyscraper Sebastian mistaken Taiwan with Taipei. And also very impressive.

skyscraper meghan Nov 24, 2010 8:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyscraper Sebastian (Post 5068141)
I see you drew 22 drawings in Taiwan, Taiwan is the next city to take over. I think you would do a good job on the Taipei 101.

Even though you drew a lot of drawings of Kaohsiung, one building you forgot is the Tuntex 85 Sky Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Kaohsiung.

With all these suggestions, your drawings are amazing and you are definitely one of the top 10 illustrators.

Your good too big bro.:cool: :yes:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Alliance Jun 3, 2011 5:33 PM

Steamboy, you did a nice job on your Conrad International Hotel diagram. I think its one of your best!

steamboy Jun 7, 2011 5:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alliance (Post 5302840)
Steamboy, you did a nice job on your Conrad International Hotel diagram. I think its one of your best!

THANK U :D
I almost gave up halfway ><
because this building's shape is unique
that I couldn't catch its color

Martin H Unzon Jun 8, 2011 8:35 PM

Congratulations!
Not only the most productive illustrator on the SSP recent times...
drawing by drawing a good-looking image, one of the best performance illustrators, good done! , still working to give to the site good drawings.

steamboy Jun 10, 2011 4:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin H Unzon (Post 5308475)
Congratulations!
Not only the most productive illustrator on the SSP recent times...
drawing by drawing a good-looking image, one of the best performance illustrators, good done! , still working to give to the site good drawings.

thanks:)
but im going to soldier few month later
and will disappear about 1 year:(

steamboy Nov 16, 2011 5:49 PM

thanks Dylan Leblanc ,Mike K. and Matthew Dumont
they Approved my drawings almost everyday recently:)
:multibow

I'm going to do my military service next thursday
and disappear for 11 monthes:yuck:
but if i have a vacation i will draw some diagrams.

afiqnadzir Nov 16, 2011 5:55 PM

i saw some kl building draw by u,your drawing was soo impressive!...can u teach me?:cheers::cheers:

steamboy Nov 16, 2011 8:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afiqnadzir (Post 5482535)
i saw some kl building draw by u,your drawing was soo impressive!...can u teach me?:cheers::cheers:

http://taiwan-city.com/viewthread.ph...extra=page%3D1
you can read it and learn. despite it is chainese, you can look those pics
i ues photoshop and you can drew simple building like glass box at first.

afiqnadzir Nov 16, 2011 8:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steamboy (Post 5482734)
http://taiwan-city.com/viewthread.ph...extra=page%3D1
you can read it and learn. despite it is chainese, you can look those pics
i ues photoshop and you can drew simple building like glass box at first.

i cant access it,i need to register first

steamboy Nov 17, 2011 9:24 PM

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6223/...e296783a_b.jpg
Flickr 上 steamboy76112Untitled-1 copy

from http://taiwan-city.com/viewthread.ph...extra=page%3D1
this is greatbang's work
his profile:http://skyscraperpage.com/members/profile/?21833

afiqnadzir Nov 18, 2011 6:31 AM

thanks steamboy...u make those building cladding look so real.love all your work,how to make building cladding look shine and realistic?


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.