SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   My City Photos (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=321)
-   -   Xmas in NYC - 2013 (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208856)

Flash Dec 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Xmas in NYC - 2013

Thanks for viewing!

Yorkie Dec 15, 2013 7:11 PM

:fireworks:What a splendid time of the year, New York even better.....Happy Festivus........They even have extra Ho Ho's in Time Square..:haha::cheerleader::eek::ohyeah

TXLove Dec 15, 2013 8:08 PM

How bout a round of applause :yes: standing ovation! :tup:

toyota74 Dec 15, 2013 8:20 PM

Amaze-balls!!..the shot looking down at the base of the Empire (no16) is unfuckingreal!!I want that photo.

Danny Dec 15, 2013 9:35 PM

Spectacular pictures! Thanks for sharing the beauty of your photography with us at SSP.

What a wonderful time to spend in NYC. I´d love to enjoy Christmas there. The Big Apple is always very elegant, even more by Christmas. Those Christmas balls are very nice, I´ve liked the pictures of them.

Congratulations and greetings from Madrid, Spain.:cheers:

FutureNorthEnder Dec 15, 2013 9:51 PM

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for posting. What a great place to celebrate. Love those giant ornaments and lights.

SignalHillHiker Dec 15, 2013 9:55 PM

Jaw-droppingly awesome, as always. Love the Empire State one.

chris08876 Dec 15, 2013 9:56 PM

Very nice. I was recently in the city for sight seeing, and I can never get bored of Christmas time in NYC. Awesome pics, capture the energy and beauty. :cheers:

ColDayMan Dec 16, 2013 12:20 AM

There is no city like New York during the holidays.

Yorkie Dec 16, 2013 4:34 AM

:skyhighmind:..New York has a hum about it anytime of the year and it is extra loud now. Just think of all the money pouring in from all the people there, not just from the US but tourist from all over the world, spending and buying all the best gifts, food, and drink. Staying at top hotels and the great entertainment, it is buzzing with total ecstasy. People are there too totally indulge and nourish all their senses. You can see and feel the excitement in the photos. It is oozing with money and everything money can buy...:eeekk::ahhh::dissy::crazy2::hyper::eek::stunned::crazy::dj:thrasher::djparty:

KevinFromTexas Dec 16, 2013 6:54 AM

Wow! Those views of the Empire State Building are amazing.

mrnyc Dec 16, 2013 11:33 AM

nice variety of lenswork here -- its been very christmasy with the snowy weather this weekend for sure. i was up at columbia yesterday and saw kids and families sledding in the park below.

xzmattzx Dec 16, 2013 3:33 PM

Nice pictures

sterlippo1 Dec 17, 2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorkie (Post 6375469)
:skyhighmind:..New York has a hum about it anytime of the year and it is extra loud now. Just think of all the money pouring in from all the people there, not just from the US but tourist from all over the world, spending and buying all the best gifts, food, and drink. Staying at top hotels and the great entertainment, it is buzzing with total ecstasy. People are there too totally indulge and nourish all their senses. You can see and feel the excitement in the photos. It is oozing with money and everything money can buy...:eeekk::ahhh::dissy::crazy2::hyper::eek::stunned::crazy::dj:thrasher::djparty:

pretty much spot on post:tup:

Tony Dec 17, 2013 2:01 AM

gah! Amazing! Flash, you never fail to deliver.

Jimby Dec 17, 2013 3:04 AM

dazzling!

pwright1 Dec 17, 2013 3:33 AM

Just amazing! New York is a special place during the holiday season. One of the most beautiful sets of New York I ever laid eyes on.

LMich Dec 17, 2013 8:58 AM

Heaven:

http://images.metroscenes.com/images...nes.com_80.jpg

mity1021 Dec 17, 2013 1:03 PM

Awesome!!

hkskyline Dec 17, 2013 2:11 PM

Superb!