View Single Post
Old Posted May 26, 2007, 11:23 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
I love the fact that we all are so ahead of the curve. We talk about stuff for a couple weeks before the media picks it up and brings it the masses. we rule.

cantilevered? interesting.

If they are buying air rights from the battery tunnel, to me that sounds like the williams tower that was going over the parking lot is a vision only and will not happen. im thinking that they would be competing for the same air rights.
I was surprised to see it there in the Express. Maybe they took a cue from your photos. Perhaps you can go down to the meeting and get more detailed information on this process:

Quote:
On June 6, Downtowners will get a chance to decide for themselves how to describe the 63-story, mixed-use development proposed for 50 West St. The developer, Time Equities, will make a full presentation on the project before C.B. 1’s Financial District, Battery Park City and Quality of Life Committees.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.