View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 30, 2008, 4:42 PM
Closed account

^^ Amen, Coalmine. I don't know if I'm the only one that understands 100% of what you're saying, but can't understand why others don't?

The GO Stn is rediculously underused even WITH Toronto Expresses running every 30 mins along with the other GO routes and the Greyhound/Coach Canada on the other side.
Currently, 4 of the 9 bays on the eastern half of hub are being used. I believe there are 7 bays on the western half. Maybe 3 or 4 of those are used... I'm not 100% sure as I never use that side, usually just the GO side.
There are also 2 or 3 'bays' at the southern edge of the back lot which is currently used for the HSR's 51 University (I believe).

So there are potentially 5-9 open spots in the back bays, not to mention the AMPLE amount of space along Hunter St infront of the TH&B.
So they could potentially fit 14-18 Bus Stops/Bays infront and behind the TH&B in it's current state.

Why not utilize this unused space and give Drivers, Riders & Visitors alike a seemless, simple, climate-controled entry to the city while being able to marvel at the beauty that is the TH&B?!?!? (as well as keeping our Drivers safe, happy, and able to use a washroom).

ps: It's already built James St N is not. What's more economical? Really?