View Single Post
Old Posted May 9, 2008, 9:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethehammer View Post
mods....I'd like to know why comments in this discussion have been deleted??
I realize Ted typed a little sob story asking moderators to get involved, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with our discussion. No name-calling, nothing rude and nothing inappropriate.
I'm sure he wanted you guys to moderate it since he used some pretty lame 'logic' to make a point, which I soundly corrected.
Someone help me out here...I'm clueless as to why those comments were deleted.
I really didn't think much of our whole "lame 'logic' " discussion. It wasn't much of anything, really. I did get the feeling that you were trying to egg me on with the "trying to pick a fight" comment, but no big deal.

My "sob story" had nothing to do with my "logic". The comment was in response to fastcarsfreedom's comment about not having to run down other cities as part of being "positive" about Hamilton, with which I agreed. You do not have to bring others down to bring yourself up, and you do that all the time with "Borington" and "Flimsby." I don't like that put-everyone-else-down attitude very much, especially given that most of these places are local and really have nothing wrong with them in my view.