View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 11, 2008, 7:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSky View Post
This is an Opinion Special to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer about the Tanker Contract. Seriously, how does this guy make the jump from investigations in credit fraud to investigations in companies? It seems that the guy believes the legal system is unable to legislate a clean slate when it comes to industry. What about all the car plants and other industries throughout Alabama? Are they suffering from this? Probably not. What about Boeing's existing operations?
They will make up any story imaginable as long as it exposes Alabama for having a weak infrastructure. I mean, come on... lie after lie after lie about how NG & EADS will be outsourcing jobs, Alabama workers are incapable of managing the contract... blah blah blah. When will it end? They are being sore losers imo.

I love it when FOXnews shows the Boeing employees actually crying because their grandparents made tankers and it's supposedly a family tradition... I laughed so hard because they are the ones who got complacent when designing and submitting the bid. They thought it would be no contest and business as usual. Prior contract history should not be, and (correct me if I'm wrong) is not a factor in determining the winning bid. I dont see what they are complaining about... they did it to themselves.