View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 17, 2008, 4:42 AM
Surrounded by Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence View Post
I think the building façade looks quite stunning, but I think we're not building to our full potential. I'm not sure just how valuable this spot of land is, but with so much going on in the future, it may very well become even more than what it is now. A part of me likes this building, but another part of me would prefer if they put this on hold until the market gets better. That way, maybe the residential addition will be explored more.
All of me wants to build it now because it has the potential to be very nice in fill and the quality would go a long way if they actually pull it off. It's time to reduce the height on this thread to what is really going to happen.

[I'd also suggest bringing your Foundry Square I listing to its proper height, eliminating the Piano project and the others that won't happen, etc. It's better to be realistic I think and to not be sad about it--we've been incredibly fortunate with much of what we have gotten so far. More exciting projects will come with time. I do have to admit though that I still regret not getting the SOM Transbay design.]