View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2008, 2:11 AM
cookies, skittles & milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Tres Islas Marias never fails to amaze. So that baige box in the background, will it still be City Hall?
Actually no. That will be the State Capitol building. And it will be way shorter. That box thing is about 500 ft. tall and I wanna make it like 250. With a little L.A. City Hall feel to it. That whole area will be government buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin55 View Post
Owwsw! Wawa el come estas? You speak Spanish right? Aye! Mud duele pie
Si, entiendo Espanol. Lo hablo de boca nativa. Pero no soy muy bueno para las classes de Espanol. La lo tome tres veces y lo reprove las tres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
I wish I knew spanish, or tried to study. My spanish teacher is known for being a nortoriously bad teacher. I stopped learning after como se llama. Every passing test I have to write more and more on my hand, tommorow its the test on telling time, oh just how will I fit all that on my hand!
Yes, I understand Spanish. It's my native language. But I'm very bad at Spanish classes. I already took it thrice and failed all three times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolitherland View Post
That building is absolutely awesome! Are you an architect or studying to be one because if not you should def persue a career in it.
Haha, I wish! I swear I'm not gonna be an architect! I'm too stupid, and I've failed too many classes [I do have AP/Honors History and extra art/measuring/handon classes though]. Architects are smart, they pass all their math classes. Finish high-school with AP Math classes [at least here in Seattle], go to UW or WASU and marry their highschool sweetheart at age 21. I ain't got any of those things. I'm trying though. If I don't get into an architectural college after two years of leaving highschool I'll probably quit and move into photography or zoology.