Thread: Windsor talk
View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 2, 2011, 3:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symz
Hey guys, thanks for responding. If these only 3 of us here to have these Windsor conversations then so be it! Our conversations can be more constructive than the discussions at windsorstar.com (those conversations usually quickly degrade to nothing constructive).
Oh, now I see where you're coming from. Yeah, those comment boards are full of trolls. Dude, if you listened to those comments, Eddie Francis would've had no shot in winning the last election! Just goes to show that the people who comment there do not at all represent the majority and it's best to ignore them. The comment section on the London Free Press and many other newspapers is exactly the same....full of braindead trolls.

I'm excited for the aquatic centre and library and the university downtown. Just look at what a university campus has done for downtown Brantford over the past decade. That downtown used to be horrific. Not sure what do with the market although Pelissier Street looks pretty decent after its makeover so that might be a good spot.

I want to see more highrise residential downtown too but apparently they're not being built because the rents are too low in Windsor for large apartment buildings to be feasible for the developers right now.