View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 6, 2011, 12:19 PM

Updates - Southern Metro

Adobe Campus - Lehi

Image by Urban Vision @ Utah Urban Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post

Adobe Campus, These are not the best photos since they were taken while driving on the freeway.

NSA's Super Data Center - Lehi

Deseret News

Deseret News

Pics By SLCProjects
New Mountain View Corridor roadway in Lehi opens Saturday

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...-Saturday.html

Shara Park
Deseret News

LEHI - A new major east-west corridor is about to open for commuters in northwest Utah County.

The first phase of the Mountain View Corridor will open on Saturday. The three-mile stretch of road is a connection between I-15 and Redwood Road at 2100 North in Lehi. This project features two new bridges, a bike path and a walking trail along the Jordan River.

"It's a great benefit to the community right here in this area, as well as the communities outside of Lehi — Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, anyone who needs to access I-15 and make an east-west movement in Utah County — this facility is really going to help," said Teri Newell, project coordinator for UDOT...

The first 3-mile section of the Mountain View Corridor in Utah County is scheduled to open on Sept. 24, 2011. (Stuart Johnson, Deseret News)

Provo Westside Connector road project moving ahead

By Jason Lee, Deseret News

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ing-ahead.html

PROVO — The federal government has given the go-ahead for construction of a new thoroughfare that would give Utah County drivers improved access to the west side of I-15.

The Obama administration has put the proposed Provo Westside Connector on a fast-track for federal approval.

Construction of the new roadway from the I-15 University Avenue interchange to Provo Airport could start in about a year. The Provo Westside Connector is one of 14 projects nationwide that the government deemed would help boost the economy in targeted areas...

Last edited by delts145; Nov 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM.