View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 13, 2012, 8:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radley77 View Post
So, after being to Bridgeland Market a few times I have been extremely impressed. They have a great selection of locally sourced food, gluten-free food, and organic food.

My personal fave is this organic chocolate milk that they are carrying now. I had forgotten what real milk tastes like. Another time I was there, there was a local cheese maker with braided cheese that I hadn't seen before. Aviv Fried stops in from time to time from Sidewalk Citizen Bakery. The people at Bridgeland Market are great and are very attentive to the product selection.

The tin roofing looks amazing and they also put in a new bike rack out front.

Bridgeland Market routinely is trying out new products too so there is always that "what's new" factor I love about it.

I love having a shop like this a block away from home. I hope word gets out and traffic picks up in their store. I make a point of getting everything I can from there and only going to the larger stores for what bridgeland market doesnt carry. They did a fantastic job renovating the place, they know how to do quality (FYI they also own Tazza across the street).