View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 9, 2012, 6:31 PM

This is a little something about the projects in the province which highlights the potential which exists in the capital and the province in the future

Quote:
...The economy of Canada’s most eastern province shows no signs of reversing that forward momentum. When the Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (APEC) – a non-partisan think tank – recently released its Major Project Inventory 2012, it showed that Newfoundland and Labrador, with 48 per cent of the total major project inventory, is well ahead of the rest of the Atlantic region in terms of major, or “mega” project development. APEC identified 111 projects worth a total of $40.1 billion that are either ongoing or scheduled to take place in the province – an 11 per cent increase over 2011....
http://www.atlanticbusinessmagazine....bmmega-project

There are projects just being discovered and opportunities not yet fully explored as well such as us as the gateway to the artic etc (I attended a conference about this) Also there are huge oil reserves on the west coast which they are developing the technology to extract as well as was highlighted in a conference I attended with my job that there is a development that has to do with minerals in labrador which will provide over 70 years of profitable production ... and that's just one of the projects happening ... so hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen we have just gotten on the ride .. and now that the city is sorting out it's zoning .. In my opinion it's all just beguining