View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 18, 2015, 5:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidTenn1 View Post
I like the way they located the National Museum of African-American Music (NMAAM) directly across from the Ryman Auditorium.
I agree. I think the overall layout of the project will allow for some pretty good sight lines as well. The westward approach on Broadway will give a nice view of the street level portion of the complex with the high rise apartment building as a nice backdrop. I like that they positioned the apartment building north-side allowing for more air space between the office tower that appears to be positioned east-west. It creates a balance in the overall low rise to high rise space of the complex. The east-west pedestrian boulevard in the complex will offer some really nice views of the Batman Building and the Ryman while creating the feeling of an inner core bound by the apartment tower and the office tower.

The views from the Bridgestone Arena side will also be nice. I do wonder however if the office tower will block views of 505CST. It will be a nice massing in the area.