View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 13, 2018, 6:35 PM
The Salty Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackofalltrades View Post
Mmmk? Do you read the BBJ? Apparently not. You find things hard to believe that are realities to many people every day.
I do, that's why I asked you to point out an article that makes the claims you say they do, but instead more talk. That's cool.

Quote:
I looked at several sources about HC information and Birmingham was rarely mentioned. It's just not the powerhouse I feel like I was told.
So you say. I don't know what you were told, but it seems to me you read into and project things that aren't there.

Quote:
I read your other posts and I see now that you're a Birmingham Booster (or so others have called you), that makes more sense.
Cool, thanks for the insight random internet stranger.

Quote:
Don't get me started on the food. I do travel for my job and I can tell you that Birmingham might have a good food scene for it's size but it doesn't compete with big cities by a wide margin. Also, if it weren't for the, IMO overrated, Highlands, Bham would rarely make a food list.
Right, I was so worried that I'd get you started on something else to complain about. Glad I dodge a bullet there. Maybe that's worth another thread later when a new listicle comes out that you disagree with?