View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 17, 2018, 9:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM753Fan View Post
I think Flair will get to YXE/YQR. Just may take a year or so. They have to get their feet under them and I bet Swoop are putting them under major pressure right now, until they can prove that they're still a viable concern.
Not to do with construction.... I flew Flairair just this past weekend. I was a little concerned after reading previous online reviews. Most of which were all negative. But I have to say there was no difference in service between them and Air Canada or WestJet.

The experience was great. The staff were super friendly, the planes were on time, left early and arrived early on all my flights. They were not strict on the size of the "free personal bag" you were allowed to bring on, which was the only thing I was really worried about. The plane was half full one way and completely full the other. Sure the planes were older, and the only thing free was water. But for the price that didn't bother me. Will fly with them again if I can.

If they can survive the first year or two and build a solid reputation I think they have a chance. Waiting on YXE to be added into the mix.