View Single Post
Old Posted May 15, 2019, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty_Mcfly View Post
Nice predictions. I'm still torn with Davis/B. Crosbie. If the PCs are truly making gains or if people in the district think the PCs will form government then I expect it to flip.

Placentia-St. Marys will give me nightmares tonight. Every inch of me thinks Walsh will win but I'm trusting the polling numbers more than my own heart.
Thanks for the analysis and commentary on your above post, Marty! You've put a lot of work into that. It's interesting to see that SHH has the liberals pegged to win another majority government. I think he may be in the minority camp on that one. But who knows... there's a lot of uncertainty in this election and anything can go. It's going to be very interesting to follow; I figure it will be a late night for some districts to finally decide a winner, very exciting!

Remember everyone - exercise your democratic right and vote tomorrow. Here's to a good voter turnout.

BTW... my prediction is a liberal minority. No real science behind it, just my opinion based on what I've been reading here and in the media.