View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 17, 2017, 4:45 PM
♏SeanTheBoiSean

To everyone, thanks for the remarks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSideHBG View Post
Great pics! Idaho is one of the few states I have yet to get to and I am oddly fascinated with it, could even picture myself living there one day.
Idaho is a treasure and has some of the most beautiful and diverse scenery in the western US and has some great towns as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownpdx View Post
Just read that Boise is the #1 destination for Seattle transplants, I'm sure Portland is about the same. My brother and his family just moved there last month, looks like they made a good choice! I'll visit them in October, haven't been there in 15 years. Great looking downtown, a very healthy city it seems. Those sunrise (set?) shots are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing another wonderfully shot Boise photo thread.
October is a beautiful time to visit Boise because the trees will be putting on their fall show.

Those are sunset photos looking west. If there was not smoke in the air you would be able to see a few mountains in the distance beyond the Idaho/Oregon state line.
Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains.-Hermann Hesse