View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 4, 2012, 7:10 PM

Location: The absolute western-most point of the Philadelphia urbanized area. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinlee View Post
I meant from 2012-2015. I don't know what month it's supposed to be done!
Fair enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosi3 View Post
That would be amazing for Pittsburgh but I wonder if that area of town could support that type of setup like there is in Columbus. A mixed use area would be best but that area of town still doesnt have the best reputation, at least until Duquesne and Pitt start redeveloping Uptown. That area still tends to be a ghost town after 5PM unless there is an event.
I agree that a mixed use development would work very well. Regarding hotel development (if they do put one there) it needs to be larger than that dinky little cookie-cutter-type thing they built right next to it. It's an urban core setting, not some far out suburb! There needs to be something at least in the 18-25-plus-story range (or 300-500-room ballpark) in my opinion. It's close to a multi-purpose, year-round facility pretty much, and I think it will demand such a use later if it doesn't already... That's just my 2cents...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found5dollar View Post
steel is starting to go up on the PNC tower!

look at the webcam!
http://www.thetoweratpncplaza.com/

it looks like it is the garage columns, but still, this is great! we should be getting the big crane in less than a week.
Heck, it's progress.