View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro-One View Post
That is strange, seeing how on average Chinese have a much higher smoking rate than Canadians, maybe that is the Canadina culture infecting their lives!

Also to vansky, one of the main reasons why the condo area in Richmond is so clean is because the majority of them are new developments, and the condo area in Richmond is no different than the new condo areas in Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam, etc...

And what about China town or Kings way? Those areas are dominantly Chinese but are considerably more dirty than the average community in Metro-Vancouver?

Maybe age of the community and average income have more to do with it than race? I really think people such as Vansky are putting way to much emphasis on race. Dare i say you have a little xenophobia yourself?

All I know is i have grown up in a house where my mother vacuumed and moped the floor twice a day, washed every dish as soon as it entered the sink, dusted the entire house twice a week, folded every piece of laundry and placed it where it belonged while it was still warm from the drier, etc... and a dad who re-painted the house every year, mowed the lawn every 2 days, gardened for 2 hours every day after work, washed the cars at least once a week, etc... and don't even think about wearing your shoes in the house or eating/drinking in the car! And here is the kicker, we are white! That must blow vansky's mind!

And this is the best part, even my Japanese fiance and her family thinks my family is anal!
chinatown is by losers, it's like china rice world, the design is shit. no, i'm not racist, but i'm very passionate about certain elites and their work, in every culture and race. japanese, chinese, old new, the classic is the classic, garbage is garbage. ppl misunderstood by my critical attitude, i'm very stubborn at judging bad works. can't tolerate visual garbage.