View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 7, 2007, 5:47 PM
Capricamento

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcntry View Post
Yay!! Good time to be moving into Sac too... I really like the way the L Street lofts are looking. If you want a little distance between you and downtown, the F65 lofts are pretty cool... the Jamba Juice, Starbucks, and Dos Coyotes downstairs don't hurt at all either! http://www.fulcrumproperty.com/f65_lofts.htm They are also finishing up a whole rank of apartments there, but I'm not sure who the builder is. These are the East End Lofts, all rental units being built by Ravel/Rasmussen & Separavich/Domich. However, I hear these may be taken entirely by CSUS under a master lease contract for faculty/staff and possibly student apartments. The new condos kinda cup the F65 property. All of this is right next to the 65th Street lightrail station, walking distance to CSUS, and close to great food shops (Corti Bros, Trader Joes), and a brew pub. Hoppy Brewing Company-shitty beer, but good food. Other shops in the complex include Office Depot, a nail/spa salon, and GameStop.

Wow... sounds like a commercial. I'll just close by saying that if I didn't have my house and I were single or kidless, I would probably enjoy living there. As it is, I'm there so often it feels like I do!