View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 27, 2010, 5:41 PM
loafing in lotusland

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabotp View Post
I sat 1 foot from the back of the bumper in front of me. And the guy behind was right on my bumper. Not sure how long that guy had to wait.
Probably got in a few cars behind. Still, he likely saved a lot of time over waiting.

You guys got nothing on queue jumping until you've seen the 176th Ave. border crossing. There's a group of people who live in that area who regularly jump right down to 0 avenue and brazenly just push in. I've seen people get REALLY upset. Me, I usually let them in. There are more important things to get angry about and since getting upset about it just lets the other driver control me. One's reaction is usually a reflection of who one is on the inside... so I try to control mine.

Coming North, locals use a few side streets to practically get right up to within 5 car lengths of one of the border crossings. It's a pretty amazing short cut that's not well known to the Canadians. Of course, it's a little awkward to get to unless you know where you're going, but wow, who needs Nexus if you know that short cut.