View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 26, 2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan1000 View Post
Excuse my ignorance, but in that massing model the CN Tower is just a few blocks to the right? And the Shangri-La is also real close by right, sort of behind the massing right?

Anyways, I love what I've seen so far of this. And another probably dumb question, given that it seems a lot of Toronto's new developments have been residential, would it be fair to predict a fair amount of office buildings in the near future?
LOL!. actually, the CN tower is a few blocks down (or, where you are looking at the shot from), and shangri-la is a few blocks up...

and yeah... Toronto is NORTH AMERICA's real-estate condo boom market by a mile.... basically everything currently being built (skyscraper wise in the downtown core) is condominium... a year or two ago, we had too much office space with the new additions (ex. Bay Adelaide and RBC Centre)... and now, we're seeing a few tall office proposals scheduled to start up within the next few years...

Aura, has a strong chance of being North America's tallest residential condo, even past Beekman/New York by Gehry in NY. thus, making Toronto's mark as condo capital!