View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 8:20 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy as pie View Post
? hate on dude for a passionate thumbs up on the post? mm...
My post was not about hate. It was about fairness. I find it strange that you don't see that. If I wanted to, I could interpret that as hate coming from his direction or just plain stupidity. I find it interesting though that you didn't see it that way or that you would go in the direction of hate. I pay money to get those aerials and it takes a certain amount of skill to get good clean shots while you're moving through the sky in a fast-moving Cessna. That post was a slap in the face occurring when it did even though I'm sure it was just an oversight and I'm simply bringing that to his attention. Viper isn't Bobdreamz, so he didn't take the photo. It's Viper who should be told to keep up the good work that he does, not Bobdreamz. I will PM you about the operation.
[B][I]"I'm going to bet you that [U]when we're done [/U]-- [U]I don't know when that will be [/U]-- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner 05/22/05[/I][/B]