View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 21, 2010, 8:28 PM
we built this city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford_DJ View Post
Since I have no attention span for History essays I ended up spending a lot of time on the map today.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?hl=en&...02105&t=h&z=16

All of the projects are now in and the districts that I am using are shaded. There are also some of my recent photos included in the description box for visual purposes.

I made the colour system simple to understand. Red means proposed/vision, Yellow means Approved, and Green means U/C.

There are two things that I am considering doing;

Because of the oversize of the Halifax - Mainland North area I am considering splitting the district up to have Fairview seperate.

On a bigger scale I am open to making the map available to edit for some fellow forumers (called collaborators on Google Maps). To protect my work to some degree and to make sure the map isn't harmed I will only open up the invitation to people on the forum who have only the best intentions. So for example if I know you from the forum meet this Summer or I can clearly see that you are dedicated to the forum I will defenitely consider adding you. All I need is your email address.
This map is amazing, look at how much is proposed/approved downtown...