View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2009, 8:50 AM
Dérive-r

Nightlife Discussion

Hey all, I was looking for a thread to post info about a new nightclub opening up and figured it might be appropriate to have a thread dedicated specifically to 'nightlife' discussion.

People can post about upcoming events/DJs/live acts coming to bars around town, new drinking holes opening/closing, your experiences/reviews of certain places, photos, or even the usual discussion about how to improve nightlife here. Now, I'm aware nightlife can be a bit of an ambiguous term, so for the purposes of this thread, I'm thinking we should focus specifically on clubs/bars/pubs/lounges/beer-gardens(?) as opposed to say opera, symphony, theatre, large-scale concerts, family or youth-oriented night activities. So what do you all think? A useful thread to have? Does the concept perhaps require some tweaking?

Anyways, if you're all happy with the idea it might be worthwhile for me to sticky it as well. Nightlife is a topic that tends to generate a lot of discussion so why not have one thread to focus it all in.

Last edited by raggedy13; Nov 5, 2009 at 9:01 AM.