View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 30, 2017, 9:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbia View Post
When was the last time you spoke to him? Reality is, you have no faith in your stance. It is fully built on spewing contorted information anywhere - as long as it is a place that Nenshi is not and thus cannot respond. In effect, you are refusing to have a discussion with him and instead ridicule and slander him here under anonymity. A stance means it is something you'd stand for. You're not standing - you're just throwing rocks.

Who else wants to have Nenshi directly speaking / conversing at a forum meet up? Looks like Corndogger will not be up to it (though I hope he shows and says his mind - we all know he won't).
I've seen people trying to have conversations with Nenshi in a live setting and he refuses to listen to those that don't agree with him. Just because I refuse to bash my head against a wall doesn't mean I don't have faith in what I believe. I've never been against everything he's proposed but in this case I don't see how anyone can argue that he isn't being a total hypocrite. I'm the one who's being open-minded, not you. Nenshi staying in power must have a lot of value to you.