View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 10, 2009, 6:19 AM
加油

It is so funny watching the news this week and listening to everyone bitch about the Brown line. People complain that it is to crowded and they have to wait a long time to go to from ZhongXiao FuXing to Neihu. Well, DUH, when a new line opens, everyone and their grandma will want to try it out on the first day. Plus since this is the first line that is servicing Neihu, of course it is going to be packed.

As for some of the questions on this fourm, the reason the Neihu is above ground is because of cost and time. Neihu is one of the last MAJOR district in TPE to get MRT. As ed21x as stated, more lines will service that area in the future. Plus Allen's posts have made a lot of good points.

Tpe has only had the MRT since 1996. So in 13 years they have done a great job on expanding. And in the years to come, more lines will open and TPE or should I say the future New Taipei, 新北市, will be very convenient to get around. Say that new name in Taiwanese and tell me how you like it???

Oh, Mayor Hau is the worst Mayor TPE has every had. He needs to cut the strings off and stop being Pres. Ma puppet. I can't wait for the elections so that we can get a new Mayor, regardless of what party.