View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 22, 2013, 7:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legen..dary View Post
Are you talking about the old knitting mill getting redeveloped? I work for a local developer in Chattanooga and have had an eye on this building for the past year. It has a great opportunity to be redeveloped into apartments/condos with retail (existing)

Glad to have your local input. I just moved to Chattanooga last June and this city is starting to grow on me. I'm originally from Atlanta and my girlfriend/family still live there. Va Highlands is my favorite place to go when I go visit. It's a great atmosphere and has a wonderful vibe to it. North Shore to me has the most potential to be just like Va Highlands.
Nah, not the knitting mill. I'd love to see that building put to good use, though. The building I was referring to is on the other side of Cherokee Blvd.

The North Shore is interesting. I grew up in a smaller city in northwest Alabama, and the NS resembles my hometown's entire downtown area. I like the density that's happening there. If I had the capital to get into the real estate game, I'd be very interested in the corridor going out towards Red Bank from the Frazier/Cherokee intersection.