View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2012, 2:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick16 View Post
I like this design; I especially like the front veranda with the old-fashioned look. The interior looks great to me.

Are these homes fully serviced lots (or septic tank?)? Would the fire-places/heating be natural gas?
Fully serviced and I believe natural gas is an option that adds to the price, if I am not mistaken. As far as I know all of PWB is fully serviced and I believe it will all have access to natural gas.

The design is nice but the exterior colors are very conservative. Clayton set up some pretty strict design guidelines (http://www.theparksofwestbedford.ca/colour-palettes.php) and although they are giving the development a nicer craftsman feel than most they are turning out way too beigey for my liking. The streetscapes are looking quite samey at this point. I'd love to see some west coast style color here. I think it will look better when the front yard trees grow up a bit and a bit more color goes on the front doors.

Then again some of the color combos in Kidston Estates are more adventurous but not to my liking either.