View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 8, 2018, 4:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollerstud98 View Post
Lio, I missed the garage comment earlier! Chances are I will be in another place with a front attached garage and would like something larger lol. Last year I had to put my truck in storage during hail season due to a stupid angle wall between house and garage causing it to be too long. Own the house with my bro and his car goes in the garage, but since my truck is my secondary mode of transportation I drew the short straw on being in the garage.
I hope modern Titans aren't as rust-prone as older Nissan pickups were because if it's the case, you'd better leave it in a heated garage at all times

Lately I bought a 1940s triplex right outside downtown in Sherbrooke, the garage is big enough that I had to fill it - bought a 7.3 PowerStroke F250 4x4 that fits pretty nicely it in (with enough room in the front and back to go around it), it's parked in there right now and I'm slowly working on fixing it up. Nature abhors a vacuum... new garage = gotta fill that up with something new (to me).

On July 1st (National Moving Day in this province; almost nobody moves at any other date) my gf and I will likely relocate to the bottom unit of that triplex. We really like the apt we currently occupy, but we'll enjoy the "upgrade" to a backyard and garage.