View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 5, 2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
Are there anymore planned highrises/skyscrapers for Tulsa ?
Not that I know of other than the ones with this development. There are a lot of smaller 5-10 story type developments going on. Down the street from where I live is a large hospital expansion of about 8 stories and a bank that is at least 5 stories. Downtown a few blocks from this Cimarex/One Place development is an area called the Brady Arts District. A new, large loft/apartment project just finished up there, a new hotel is going in right across from that, a block over are several new museum and arts facilities, across from that is a new park with an amphitheater and geothermal wells to help the arts facilities, then right by that is a new TV studio building, then there are more new restaurants and such. Then a couple blocks down on the same street some new urban housing is going in. Construction going on everywhere you look in that area and lots more housing going in aaall over downtown in new construction and old. By the end of the year we should also have two new downtown grocery stores finished up as well.

I myself am working on an Art Deco Museum in downtown Tulsa. Currently working on our big fundraiser event thats going on this weekend. (or should be instead of being on here lol) www.TulsaArtDecoMuseum.com Just about sold out, only 4 tickets left if anyone is in town!