View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 8, 2008, 10:45 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonheart8588 View Post
My biggest thing is his universal health care proposal.

America is the fattest nation in the world and the most unhealthy. We take gluttony to the next level, and yet we have the highest number of gym per capita. Also, we have heart disease as the #1 killer.

Healthcare needs to be reform, but not universal healthcare. Not at this time. There are too many obese and unhealthy people in our nation for this to exist.

We need to fix people habits and not enable them to continue their habits by giving free health care.
Fine, then take away Congress and the President's healthcare plan.

So let me understand this straight DH8588. Your biggest problem with Obama is that he wants to give healthcare to babies and the uninsured, and that is more important to you, than McCain wanting to stay in the war another 100 years, extend tax cuts that has led us to the worst financial situation our country has ever faced, no stem cell research, the Patriot Act...etc!!! Wow, universal healthcare MUST be a big deal to you.

DH8588 - I just had a revelation that universal healthcare will destroy this country and the occupation of Iraq SHOULD go on for 100 years. What the hell was I thinkin'? I have to sponsor a John McCain fundraiser now. It could be a bake sale. I'll make sh*t pies, oops I meant shoefly pies and throw them at every damn idiot that walks up. DH8588 are drinkin' today too?

Want to buy a pie?

Last edited by BabydaddyATL; Jun 8, 2008 at 11:23 PM.