View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 15, 2012, 7:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10023 View Post
Well, at the risk of sounding like that New York philanthropist who famously said that she couldn't understand how Nixon won because none of her friends had voted for him... I don't think I know anybody that watches NBA basketball. Everyone will make a point of going to a bar to watch college football, NFL football or college basketball during March Madness, but basketball is even less popular than baseball as a TV sport. At least baseball is a big draw during the playoffs.

Bars in the West Village are also crowded for college football, NFL football, and the college basketball and baseball playoffs, but never for NBA games even during the playoffs.
I do. Almost everybody I know watches it (T-Wolves, not the Cavs). I'm actually the oddity in that I'm getting sick of the NBA and its bratty players, crazy contracts, dynaty teams, and TOO MANY FOULS AND FLOPS!!! College ball is a better production IMO, but white peoples like me can and DO watch basketball.

Why is it so PC to be overtly racist towards Whites as a racial group (not necessarily individually)? I don't get this double standard...(I'm not necessarily talking about your post or even this thread -- just in general).