View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2007, 6:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone View Post
Nope Badlands and Faces are not related. In fact, the owner of Faces nightclub is notorious for trying to put the kibosh for years on any competing clubs opening up in the area. I think The Depot owner (across the street from Faces) is opening up Badlands and has teamed up with San Francisco club of the same name to open up Badlands Sacramento. BTW 20th and K is really going to be the 'nightclub central' when MARRS, Badlands, and the new Faces all open up. The City is going to have to make that intersection safer for pedestrians!

And don't forget the long awaited coffee house, "Pick Me Up" (or that was the name of it when I last checked), opening eventually in the building right next to HH (south of Headhunters on 20th.) Right now, it looks to be housing construction equipment for the Faces expansion, but I expect work to be continuing on that once Faces is completed....

It'll be nice to have something, along with MARRS, to bring life to that neighborhood during the day (at least, something other than the trolls drinking at the Depot in the afternoon)....