View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 22, 2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
Wow, what are you guys talking about?

No one was whining, crying, bitching or ganging up on anyone. It is all the Toronto forumers coming onto this thread and bitching, whining and crying that we're "hate mongering" them for wanting to be represented in the Canada page.

Take a fucking chill pill you losers. We just want a coherent thread that shows what the rest of Canada is doing.

and incase you haven't noticed, Toronto is still the primary city in Canadian City Proposals and Canada's Tallest U/C #11 - #30... not that you would care. That's just me whining, crying, and having a small dick.

If you don't like this page GET THE F*CK OFF IT

We're supposed to be adults but you losers are acting like 5 year olds that just had their bouncy ball taken away from them! You still have your Toronto threads, some of us like this one, some of us like the other ones. GET OVER IT.
well said,

I too find is rather nauseating hearing about mostly the TO stuff, granted there is alot, I just want to here about other projects around the country that tend to get drowned out. I don't see anything wrong with the title either.

you want to see all top 10 or what ever go to the other thread, if not hang out here. whats so difficult about that.