View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 27, 2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crow View Post
Hm, I doubt that. They already had some important meetings and the public hearing. I am pretty sure, that they will start in early 2015.. but not later than May. The Onni group is not known for playing the "waiting game". (even so the first project was very late..)

Of course.. you never know, but I have a very good feeling.
I actually wasn't speculating or guessing.... Before this tower even rose above 5 floors, one of the head people from onni in one of the meetings stated that they wanted to see how the market looked and how well this building sold before they even wanted to break ground on the 50 story and they also said if they felt the market wasn't strong enough that they would pull forward on the other 3 towers before hand until the market worked out for luxury condos. Not speculation. Public hearings and interviews. They may not play the waiting game in Canada but in the USA, different playing field. But who knows. With all the construction going on and planned. They probably feel the market is more than strong to jump start on the 50 story one.