View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 9, 2020, 5:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlousa View Post
I would proceed very carefully with your posts. You are treading on slander. It is not usual for floorplans to change after initial sales. The developer might have had other plans for the gas meters but was unable to located them in their original location. Its very common that gaslines/hydro/communications entry points get changed after working with the utilities. What you are doing it making assumptions and claiming the developer purposefully deceived you. Any presale is a risk period. It normally works out but there are countless cases of complaints against bigger known developers as well. Seek legal advice if you feel unfairly treated and can't find a compromise with the builder.
What slander? All I know they took $30000 from Plan A5 buyers and come up with some lame excuse.... contruction requirement.
If I buy anything from Amazon and not pleased with it, always returnable with in reason. Why is this builder took away $30000 without the least bit of accountability. The victim has to absolutely no say when they hide behind their contractual variant clause.