View Single Post
Old Posted May 27, 2013, 4:13 AM
Cat Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide2013 View Post
Yes, that's the one. Thanks for the pics. I think that the Bryce building that you have taken a picture of may actually be the new home of the student media. The construction you have of the engineering quad is for a fountain and sitting area. I think it will be nice to have something to bring the quad together and showcase how grand it is. I had a professor complain about the fountain package costing somewhere around $1.8MM. Although, he did say that it included a bunch of site work and landscaping for the engineering quad. I noticed that they have already planted many new trees and bushes in the area. Also, the new dining hall is supposed to go right on top of where the Kilgore House was according to the master plan. I wonder if they plan on cutting down all of the trees over there?
You're right!

I got confused because a few of my pictures didn't upload to Tumblr from my phone.... I'll make the changes.

I hope they don't cut them down. I notice the University typically tries not to cut them down unless they have to.