View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 28, 2013, 2:50 PM
Vires acquirit eundo

anyhow, this threads yet again out of date, myself and two other forumers from SSC have launched www.urbanmelbourne.info in particular and relevant to this thread is the projects section: www.urbanmelbourne.info/projects and if you want to fully grasp the projects across the whole metro, have a look at the project map: www.urbanmelbourne.info/projectmap

To date weve got just over 200 in the project DB - after 3 weeks of launching, with about another 100 to go - only residential and only projects which are at a Planning Assessment, Approved or Rego & Sales stage (some are U/C).

Most of the big stuff which is U/C is in the forum: www.urbanmelbourne.info/forum and we're gradually grouping projects by suburb and linking directly to forum threads.

I'll probably casually update construction pics over here (and SSC) but the main focus: cos it's much easier to manage in one place is on UM.

Note to mods: not attempting to boost traffic/what not - just that there is limited interest in stuff happening in Australia on SSP, and just trying to point out getting the info/data for those that want it is now a hellavu lot easier, if I've majorly broken any rules - no qualms if you delete this post

cheers.