View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 4, 2017, 5:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
Baconboy007, you're exactly right.

Guys, I would love to keep the old renderings too, but it's far too much work keeping the new renderings on the first page showing up consistently as it is than even more images of the old renderings as well.

At some point - and I do not know why - images stop showing up on this website. So unless all of the old renderings, along with the new renderings are backed up elsewhere and consistently reposted on every single thread every couple of months, then the old renderings would no longer appear.

It's far too much work for me to maintain the correct renderings of which the project will look like, as well as the old outdated renderings. It would be nice, it's just not practical. Sorry guys
We appreciate the time you take to maintain the site. Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe all pictures eventually go away. If they're hosted by Flickr or Imugr, for example, they appear to stay permanently. If they're linked directly to a developer's page or Philly.com or something, over time the link may change and so the photo here breaks.

What I'm suggesting is just put the most recent photos in the first post as you have been doing, but instead of deleting everything that was there, perhaps just draw a red line and write "prior renders" and keep the old photos below it. I don't think that would be any additional work - and if they disappear for whatever reason - so be it.