View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 6, 2009, 6:32 PM
BANNED

Ok Koops, I remanaged the Grand Parade as just one entry for all 6 parts, but let's see, I kept the other 3 bldg pages yet, in case the big structure could not be approved. The problem is with a big podium divided in left & right sides with both midrises, the connection between all is either just the skybridge.

If does not get approved than we divide in 2 groups of 3 with the skybridge divided in grey ton for one side in different 2 entries. If you go in 'finishes' in official website, then you see this fade, grey tons and highlight effect.

But if get approved, than I delete the rest 3 bldg pages alread there, to keep just one.

It continuous to have discrepancies: Emporis is too old, seems that, there it says the higher tower has only 36 floors, I counted more. Second the podium, I counted 8 floors, says there 10 floors. So, I am not 100% sure. Only the midrise is most correct with 18 floors. I kept what Goodlookin, Sacamano puts for the heights, seems plausible and I estimated the podiums one.

There is nowhere in web fotos of the construction, but emporis says all 6 parts are uc.