View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 18, 2006, 3:58 PM
“The Big EasyChair”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistola916
I actually like the plan. The renderings of the facade on the L street side seems nice. I wish Macy's can do a makeover of theirs. As far as Target, well I can live with that since there will be more residential units on the way. I was hoping for a Nordstroms. A full scale grocery store in downtown I support since there are none. Whether it's WF or Nugget, it will better serve that general community.

A Nugget would be better but i'm just partial to their selections of wine..

BTW do you have the renderings that can be posted or a link where they can be viewed? I'm curious what they look like.

On another note i really think that Macy's (or Federated) should be urged to give up one of their two store locations. The Macy's anchoring the west end of the Mall existed just fine prior to Federateds purchase of Weinstocks. By giving up the location at the est end Westfields could bring in a third anchor in addition to Macy's and Target.

Last edited by urban_encounter; Aug 18, 2006 at 4:03 PM.